Friday 22 March 2024

My CBR Adventures

    I recall Ma'am Evelyn grouping us into groups of five, all of whom lived in the same barangay. It's all because she wants us to start a community-based project. Fortunately, our theme is our municipality's emergency response and disaster-preparedness. We carry out our research in San Julian, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, which is my own barangay. All of my members, including myself, handled our CBR properly, so we were able to call it a success. We worked hard in our project not only for the grades, but also because we enjoyed doing it.

    


    We first gathered to plan our research. We all came together for a meeting to discuss the topic and to share ideas and plans. Overall, my members and I were on the same page, and we were able to come up with a successful plan. We talk about what we're going to do, who we're going to interview, which barangay we'll use, and how we're going to share each part of our research study.


    

    The following day, after our planning, we decided to begin our research by obtaining information in the mentioned barangay. After acquiring the necessary data, we interviewed a barangay official in our barangay about our assigned topic. We asked a few questions that would be useful in our topic. 

    To sum up, it was such an amazing experience that we did this kind of activity. Although our schedule is hectic, we still managed to do a good research project. I just want to thanked my groupmates- Loren, Ace, Angelo, and Gianna, my "BANTAY GROUP", because they are my accomplice in this project. We did our own parts in this study and we help each other in order to make this a success study. I've appreciate all of your efforts and dedication. Also, to ma'am Evelyn, I thanked you ma'am for letting us experienced this kind of activity. All I can say is that I've gained another knowledge again in making this community-based project.

REFERENCES:

    March 22 (2024), from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjlrwZ2IC0MtycPxjC5Bz8dpojBtKtv0bhAnURtCkRx6_rB0R1-qccpy1eXWqArL0kqXzri7A-OLF_8r9HUgyROIqneeVDE4hPMM6MgljrT3S31fUpskfalSy8RGrm7x3VvqKvamxho7OE-iFoFcuqnjNf4KozRYP_mW1yu2r56LJJ0MT_V9vsOUmKaj8I/s1080/meeting1.jpg

    March 22 (2024), from https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLB_vwK862QIbcpMfTz-6XxzCB5TD0FC7GDmr4A-g6coaLFuAJTqgbSa5a-A3wOSZ_qowOY7IaT3pUZzwzhNTavuW7Qd1ifz8Ld5owfY2oXiNVy28gI6MNBSElOsoZ0XO7L-5YJMOgUt6UnsHZul_c9EdKbwHK8ueefjDmthYa78ODVBYIDLnUxlZR-Bc/s2048/interview.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

The End.

          As I write this blog post, I'm not sure where to begin, what to say, and, most importantly, how to say goodbye to this school ...