Friday 15 March 2024

Goodbye, Third Quarter!

    "Sure na ba, patapos na?". This question came to mind when I realized that the third quarter had come to an end and there was only one more quarter till the school year 2023-2024 has come to an end Since the third quarter is coming to an end, I want to talk about all I've discovered and gone through recently.

    To begin, in this ICT subject, we explored HTML Frame tags and Table tags. We talked about the topics around this, and through doing our hands-on work, we learnt how to use this. This lesson deepens our understanding of other HTML elements. Furthermore, I thought it was enjoyable to learn more about this. It broadens my understanding of the different aspects of HTML

    


    Next, I want to discuss what I've learnt about myself this quarter. I've realized that I'm expressing myself freely this quarter. I can say that I am growing this quarter, and I am showing things that I haven't been able to show in the previous years when the pandemic began. Having regained my confidence after all the years I wasted, I feel happy of myself. I hope to be able to keep this side of myself while still continuing to grow in order to present the very best version of myself.

 


    To sum up, I will say that the third quarter is a roller coaster of emotions. I experienced tiredness, nervousness, stress, and most importantly, happiness. I am grateful that I have come this far. Thank you for all of the bad and happy memories you have given, third quarter! Since this quarter is the most unforgettable for me, I would never forget this. This is all about you, Third Quarter.

REFERENCES:

    Redirect notice. (n.d.). https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.ph%2Fpin%2Ftoday-is-the-end-of-the-3rd-quarter-for-ies-lets-finish-the-quarter-strong--511932682629944564%2F&psig=AOvVaw0m-l3yUG0Xxas5lecC_Jdl&ust=1710588996627000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBMQjRxqFwoTCMiIvt6W9oQDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

    March 15 (2024), Retrieved from, https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEjhilRPVH9xEgP3Ht6N3eem-ITiu2sE0uS2uXtSJdtdSoSMvfDTYhj8b1d7Ee2XrCNOkMqyvFN6rzcd7xEpr3IZCigEgsQV3wl0N7sE6NYZGU2hEJ98ZsTEfL0j83mttL971UHEUeLB3xK5Vlh_cydWHmkFiNb0Vaa9jaSA8TeJcovT8wXuUQgA6nasKzM\

    March 15 (2024), Retrieved from, https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEjX2V4cBPxLVVU-IikjLQDEr9JsdWfyzaFCvcHWN7m_GsRtlSnZbC08xeHsZll2SRuDLVoyOIpO0r4mj6CJ_7uKf0rqpUhRNT9lzatUDgcBI027uU6jS7WLubqQxWbYzuK2wl0R6ezz4czkWvsaFl4u-i9FuN4KPsY8hdji4ZnkFBuKhtzOhpIWyNi4-cA


No comments:

Post a Comment

The End.

          As I write this blog post, I'm not sure where to begin, what to say, and, most importantly, how to say goodbye to this school ...