Sunday 8 October 2023

Get to Know Me


    First, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Mariecar Sumay and I am 14 years of age. I live in San Julian, West, Bantay, Ilocos Sur. I wrote this blog to describe myself. If you will ask what best describes me, I would say that the best that describes me is the word compassionate. If you want to know why? Here are the reasons that you should know.  

    Well I describe myself as being compassionate due to the fact that I know myself as a kind, empathetic, and concerned for people's well being. I describe myself as being compassionate because whenever  I saw someone get hurt or having a problems I feel like there's something inside me and telling me that I should assist and comfort this person to help him\her to get through their situation. Also, I am also pertaining to everyone, not only to those people that are close to me but also to those people in the whole world even though they're not close to me. Due to the fact that i feel the urge inside me that I should help them and take actions so that I can help them. Then, I will now help them to get through their problems by showing my help, love, and support.

    By being compassionate, I am able to assist them, wherein I can show the real me even though they wouldn't ask for it. I would always make sure that I will always be there with them through ups and down, not letting them carry their own problems because I am that kind of person. Due to the fact that I never leave their side whenever they need me or not. That's the reason why I describe myself as being compassionate because I have care for everyone in this world.

20 comments:

  1. I love you, marie! Pls keep that compassionate heart of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's evident you put your heart into creating this content, good job marieee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing Mariecar!! Your introduction is awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Marie! I like your personality - compassionate. Looking forward to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Mariecar! It's nice to get to know you through this content, I really adore how compassionate you are. I hope that this beautiful personality of yours stays forever in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up beeing compassionate its a great personality and your content was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep on being who you are mariee! miss you seat mate, keep on shinning and keep on being the amazing person you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great personality, Continue being yourself and helping others with that amazing characteristics of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s my pleasure to meet you, just continue what you are doing right now and be happy to what you are right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was so good to get to know you more<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great to know more about you. Do what makes you happy and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete

The End.

          As I write this blog post, I'm not sure where to begin, what to say, and, most importantly, how to say goodbye to this school ...