Saturday 6 January 2024

Starting Over Again

                                                         "Año Nuevo Vida Nueva"

    




    We welcome another year which is the year 2024 that signifies new beginnings to us. As 2024 approached, I found myself standing in a road that leads to multiple directions for where to begin this year. I realized that it's time for me to make new core plans to accomplish 'till the end of the year.  This year, my core plans revolve around my personal growth and self-discovery as an individual.  Which emphasizes that my core plans revolve around continuous learning and refining my capabilities. As a person who's afraid to move outside her comfort zone and hard of letting go of the past, I've realized that not all things are meant to stay to what it is but it taught you to take a step forward and learn things to let out all of my potential as a person.

                     "This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change"

                                                          -Taylor Swift     

     This year, I want to grow personally and learn more about myself. In order to do that, I think that accepting who I am will help me grow personally and learn more about myself. Looking back on the years since the pandemic began, I realize that I have been too hard on myself and that there are mistakes that I still struggle to let go of. This realization has now dawned on me that not everything is destined to turn out alright. Each of us has made mistakes, and it’s okay because from these mistakes, we learn and grow into our best version of ourselves. I believe in the saying that “mistakes are part of the learning process” because it’s what keeps us to do better and to learn things. So, this year, my first mission is to accept myself and learn to forgive myself. I should let go of the past and focus only on my present. By this, I would be able to improve my personal development, as well as discovering myself more during the process.

 

               "The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written."

                                                              -Melody Beattie                                                                   

     Furthermore, in this new year, I want to explore the things I've always wanted to do. I genuinely wanted to understand my place in the world and what my purpose was.  As I've gotten older, I've come to understand that there's a lot more to myself and that I will continue to grow as a person. For this reason, I've made an effort to bring out the best version of myself by learning new skills through building a healthy lifestyle, pursuing new passions, and developing strong relationships with other people that revolve around me.

                  "If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

                                                                  - T.S Eliot        

    Overall, as this year passed by, every day has opened a new chapter in my ongoing journey of self-improvement and self-discovery, which has involved accepting who I am, letting go of my mistakes, and pursuing what I want in life. New year, new changes, and all of these offer opportunities for growth. All I’ve ever hoped is that this year will be my year to enjoy as I dig deeper to improve and discover myself. This is more than simply a goal but it's a significant part of my life that enables me to develop myself by learning new things and realizing my full potential.


REFERENCES:

Hello!     NEW ME! 新しいキミへ、エールを。 | グローバルワーク(GLOBAL WORK) オフィシャルブランドサイト. (n.d.). GLOBAL WORK. https://www.globalwork.jp/kids/occasion2023_new_life/

8 comments:

  1. I really appreciate you being open and vulnerable about your goals for the new year. It's a great reminder that we're all figuring things out. Best of luck on your journey Marie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you said that we learn from our mistakes and grow. Marie, I want you to always remember to never lose sight of the reasons on why you do thing. Also, I want to let you know that i'm proud of you for keeping things together even if it's rough. Love you! More tawa pa HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of accepting mistakes and moving forward is something we all need to hear. Also, exploring new things and building a healthy lifestyle—totally on my list too. Here's to a year of awesome changes and discovering our best selves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your plan for the new year brings you lots of good stuff. You're going to make it happen, I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on achieving your goal this year, may your year be filled with positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May all your dreams this year be granted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you dance with the waves of life, I've seen you laugh, cry, and grow into the person you are now. I am beyond proud of you Marie˜˜

    ReplyDelete

The End.

          As I write this blog post, I'm not sure where to begin, what to say, and, most importantly, how to say goodbye to this school ...