Sunday 12 May 2024

To Our Mothers



    Every day, "Mommy" is always the word that leaves my mouth. She has grown up with me, having prepared my meals, got me ready for school every morning, and read me stories so I could fall asleep. In short, my mother was the first person to show what love was to me. As a mother's day present, this post is just a simple message for our mothers.

    Do you believe in the saying "Sila ang ating ilaw ng tahanan"? For me, I agree with this statement because our mothers are the ones who have given us light throughout our lives, ever since they brought us here. A mother's love is eternal; nothing can ever separate it from us because it began the moment we were born. We are taken care of by them, and I think that no mother can be against her children because we are a part of them and we are part of their lives. We are celebrating every mother out there on this Mother's Day. We appreciate everything you've all given up and the effort you've all made to look after us. I would especially like to thank my mother for being the most amazing mother there is. I would like to express my gratitude to you, mom, for taking care of me. Being a daughter of yours is truly an honor, as your love is truly special.


    In overall, I want to share this message to express my gratitude to all mothers everywhere. We appreciate your strength and sacrifices. We are aware that raising a child can be hard, however  all of you did it.  All I can say is that our mothers deserve everything in life—they deserve complete happiness for all that they have given up to care for us.  In the end, our mothers will always be the people we ought to tell when anything good or tragic happens in our lives. Our mother will always be the one to always have our back. They are our forever love.


REFERENCES:

    https://bouqs.com/blog/history-of-mothers-day/

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEguZai07Smqu9RY7VQTquRiOtXTdSS2kRVuLGnrGuOobFTR-alDswH2RN0_s6Uu-4blTNdNWcDzlgvKivuI1skVsA2nAuVdqzWJM3ONIpYDz8mt2gw_ag3ubyI1PW0upXTJy69AhVm9jYntog-uopgWByXG5LeoUnMWgPNfN1yIafcuQg0qZT1OsKHdd9I/s1080/IMG_20230511_191839.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

The End.

          As I write this blog post, I'm not sure where to begin, what to say, and, most importantly, how to say goodbye to this school ...