Saturday 27 January 2024

Closing Chapter Two


     


    As we face the end of the second quarter, I'd like to talk about what I've learned in our ICT class. Before starting anything else, though, let me thank Ma'am Evelyn Vera Cruz, our subject teacher, for leading us through the very first quarter of our study until now. We recall that in the first quarter, we learned everything there was to know about blogs; however, in the second quarter, we explored the world of HTML. My study into HTML has proven to be both useful and interesting. I've gained a solid understanding of the structure and presentation of content on the web by exploring every aspect of HyperText Markup Language.

  
 
An important aspect of what I learned was becoming knowledgeable with the wide variety of HTML tags. These tags are the starting point for organising and designing a visually appealing web page. I gained knowledge on how to use tags like headings, paragraphs, bodies, and many more to effectively communicate information. This improved the readability of my webpages and made the user experience more seamless as well.

  
     
I developed my ability to create responsive designs as I went forward. I used HTML to implement responsive design principles because I knew how important it was to support different screen sizes and devices. With this gained understanding, I can now create web pages that smoothly adjust to various viewing environments and give users a consistent and enjoyable experience.
    To sum up, learning HTML this second quarter has greatly changed the way I approach web development. I've developed a strong set of abilities that provide a strong basis for building efficient and user-friendly websites through learning the basics of tags. Each new chapter starts with a new lesson, and I'm thankful for everything I've learned and I am eager to get to the upcoming next chapter. 
  

 



REFERENCES:
    End of 2nd quarter. (n.d.). https://www.mccsd.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=903&PageType=17&DomainID=299&ModuleInstanceID=1944&EventDateID=7189
    Singh, A. (2020, July 26). Web Design using HTML | HTML5 | Attributes. Tech Blog. https://msatechnosoft.in/blog/web-design-using-html/

    Chris, K. (2021, September 16). HTML File Text Editor – How to open web page code in Windows Notepad. freeCodeCamp.org. https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/html-file-text-editor-how-to-open-web-page-code-in-windows-notepad/ 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your new knowledge! The second quarter was, indeed, filled with learning opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you for doing your best Mariecar><

    ReplyDelete
  3. The road ahead may be long and winding, but you've got the strength and perseverance to make it through! Keep going Mariecar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice reading your post because it refreshes my mind about the lessons that I have learned in ICT Q2. Your eagerness to learn amazes me! You're halfway there, Mariecar!

    ReplyDelete

The End.

          As I write this blog post, I'm not sure where to begin, what to say, and, most importantly, how to say goodbye to this school ...