Thursday 2 November 2023

Quarter 1: My Reflection

     As the first quarter comes to an end, I'd want to share my views, observations, and lessons learned from writing these blog posts. This is my first try at creating a blog, and at first I felt a little bored because all you have to do is add text and background to the topic that is provided. However, I don't regret admitting that I'm kind of enjoying writing my blog posts. Because I believe that this kind of content is assisting me and the other students in sharing their ideas, sentiments, and thoughts through the creation of blogs. After writing many blog posts, I've come to the understanding that I do it because I want to share my thoughts and myself, not just to improve my grades. 


    While creating my posts, I've come into quite a few of challenges and problems. I'm still unfamiliar with other aspects of this weblog, such as how that I sometimes get into tool problems when creating my blogs, because this is my first time doing this. When attaching an image to your content, it can be difficult to move it in any direction. It kind of annoys me sometimes since it can change the formation of my content. In addition, losing network connectivity has been another issue I've had. Because sometimes it takes a while for your post to save and publish once you upload it.


    Despite the difficulties I've faced, I've learned how to find alternative solutions. Similar to the first issue I mentioned, where you can't make the images go to any desired area. In order to deal with this issue, I always seek help from my seatmate or classmates if I run into it again. On the other hand, the loss of network connection is understandable because many students are using the internet, which makes it take a while to load. However, if this happens again, I've just decided to do the task at home if the network connection is poor. However, this issue is simply rare, and it only occurs sometimes.

    
    Moving on , I will say that having this weblog has taught me a lot, which makes it such a wonderful experience for me. Writing these blog entries allows me to share and enhance my knowledge and skills, which is fun for me as a beginner. It is also beneficial to me since I can improve my writing abilities and learn how to clearly express my views and opinions.

2 comments:

  1. Heads up Marie, I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice knowing your side. Continue to strive, Mariecar!

    ReplyDelete

The End.

          As I write this blog post, I'm not sure where to begin, what to say, and, most importantly, how to say goodbye to this school ...